Florida's climate makes it ideal for growing a wide variety of crops. Major crops include citrus, sugarcane, tomatoes, peppers, cotton, watermelons, peanuts, snap beans, and potatoes. Timber is also an important agricultural commodity for the state.
- Citrus Research and Education Center (CREC)
Groves, greenhouses, laboratories, a fresh fruit packinghouse, and a juice processing pilot plant.
- Flowers & Foliage--Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
Production, postharvest, marketing, economics.
Bahiagrass, bermudagrass, millet, and more.
- Fruits & Nuts
Grapes, strawberries, pecans, and more.
- Row Crops
Corn, cotton, peanuts, rice, sugarcane, and more.
Budgets, marketing, management, pest control.
- Vegetables & Herbs
Broccoli, potatoes, beans, squash, and more.
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department
- Agronomy Department
- Entomology and Nematology Department
- Extension Soil Testing Laboratory
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Florida Agricultural Research and Education Center
- Florida Partnership for Water, Agriculture & Community Sustainability at Hastings
- Florida Postharvest Programs and Information
- Food and Resource Economics Department
- Horticultural Sciences Department
- IPM Florida
- Mid-Florida Research and Education Center
- North Florida Research and Education Center
- Pesticide Information Office
- Plant Pathology Department
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
- Soil and Water Science Department
- Southwest Florida Research and Education Center
- Tropical Research and Education Center
- Virtual Field Day
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Florida Insect Management Guide
- Insects: Entomology and Nematology Department Collections
- The Vegetarian Newsletter
State & Federal Agencies
Other University Sites
Organizations & Associations
Other Sites & Publications
- Best Practices for Florida Wines
- Florida Citrus: A Comprehensive Guide
- Florida Citrus Rootstock Selection Guide
- Identification of Mites, Insects, Diseases, Nutritional Symptoms and Disorders on Citrus
- Manual of Minor Vegetables
- Vegetable Gardening in Florida
- Worker Health and Hygiene Program for the Produce Industry