This page provides resources and information related to children's health, behavior, time management, and other topics important to families.
- Ages & Stages
Pregnancy, fertility, and child growth stages--from infants to adults.
- Behavior & Discipline
Preventing misbehavior, teaching discipline, talking to your kids.
- Child Care
Make informed decisions when selecting child care for your most precious assets.
Information about children, parenting, relationships, and nontraditional families.
- Health & Nutrition for Children
Eating healthy, getting enough sleep, developmental screenings, and other topics.
- Neglect & Abuse
Unfortunately, neglect and abuse are widespread problems in our society.
Different parenting styles, support systems, and understanding your children.
Keeping children safe at home, school, and play.
- School & Learning
Choosing schools, teaching your kids to read, working with school-age children.
- Special Needs
Resources for people with special needs or disabilities and their caregivers.
- Time Management
Setting and prioritizing goals efficiently.
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida After School Enrichment Project
- Food Science and Human Nutrition Department
- School IPM
- Young Investor Program
State & Federal Agencies
- FirstGov for Kids
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Administration for Children and Families
Other University Sites
- Children's Nutrition Research Center--Baylor College of Medicine
- Children, Youth and Family Consortium--University of Minnesota
Organizations & Associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Pregnancy Association
- American Public Health Association
- International Parenting Association
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Even Start
- National PTA
Other Sites & Publications
- Child Care Aware
- Florida Electronic Library
- National Black Child Development Institute
- National Child Care Information Center
- National Fatherhood Intiative
- National Network for Child Care
- National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care
- Parents as Teachers National Center
- USAA Educational Foundation