Training & CEUs
Many training programs, certification opportunities, and continuing education units (CEUs) are available through Extension, often in conjunction with FDACS and the USDA. Get information about the courses and materials offered for professionals in Florida's agriculture, building construction, child care, nutrition, horticulture, and pest control industries.
- Agricultural Production
- Building Construction & Development
- Child Care
- Food & Nutrition
- Horticultural Production
- Pest Control & Pesticide Licensing
- Short Courses
More online interactive training modules and videos are available (for free or for sale) through Extension Continuing Education Solutions.
For information about training programs available for gardeners, naturalists, and beekeepers, see Nonprofessional Programs.
For personal assistance or information about the Extension services and courses offered in your area, contact your county Extension office.
For information on college-credit courses, certificates and degrees at either the undergraduate or graduate level offered by University of Florida see Distance Learning.
- UF/IFAS Sites
- County Extension Offices
- Distance Education in Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Extension Bookstore
- Extension Calendar
- IFAS Employee & Unit Directory
- IFAS Experts
- Office of Conferences and Institutes
- State & Federal Agencies
- Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control--FDACS
- Bureau of Pesticides--FDACS
- CEU Class Database and Exam Score Search--FDACS Division of AES
- CEU Program Requirements--AES/FDACS
- Division of Licensing--FDACS
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)