Heavy equipment, chemicals, injuries, diseases, natural disasters, and bioterrorism all pose potential threats to agricultural producers, their families, their employees, and their businesses.
This page provides links to important information that can help protect you and your business.
- Agroterrorism & Food Security
- Emergency Preparedness
- Food Preparation & Handling
- Pesticide Safety
- Worker Safety
For information about licensing and certification in the areas of agricultural production, horticultural production, and pesticides, see Training & CEUs.
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department
- Department of Animal Sciences
- Farm Safety--Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Florida AgSafe
- Florida State Agricultural Response Team
- Food Science and Human Nutrition Department
- Soil and Water Science Department
- Wedgworth Leadership Institute for Agriculture and Natural Resources
State & Federal Agencies
- Agricultural Safety and Health--National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Ag Safety Database--CDC
- U.S. Department of Labor